cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ianw0327
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

BT FIBRE WORST SERVICE EVER

i joined bt on the 23rd of May for fibre to get my bt sport cheaper what a mistake my fibre drops out all the time my speed has dropped they tell me there doing things higher up then i phone up and know nothing about it someone from camp 3 was going to change dlm setting and make line more stable and engineer coming tomorrow just phoned up and they know nothing about it i said i want to go back to sky they said let him come Monday and see what he says I’ve been told my line is very good by 3 different engineers and was with sky i am so fed up of my kids moaning now

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
ianw0327
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

constant connection drop outs

hi i joined bt from sky a month ago i was getting 42 meg which was  sky rock solid now with bt i get 32meg and constant disconnections everyday they told me i had 19 yesterday ive had 3 engeneerers out they say line is perfect ive had a new router replaced too there sending another engeneer  out saturday i said theres nothing wrong with the line they wont listern to me do any of u have anything similar i just want to go back to sky im hitting there minimum speed which is 10 meg less than i was getting i was promised 42 meg plus 20% faster my speeds drop as low as 2mb at times all i get is im outside my cancel period and they failed to trasfer my phone number over so i lost it im fed up of my kids saying how **bleep** the internet is sorry fot my english 

0 Ratings
ianw0327
Beginner
Message 2 of 6

Re: My terrible experience with BT

Hi I left sky a month ago and join bt I was getting 42 meg now getting 32 and constant disconnection I've had 3 people out and one on Saturday they said it was all same setup as sky I said it wasn't sky's works properly if not fixed by Saturday I'm getting out of my contract I'm mad u must be furious
0 Ratings
ianw0327
Beginner
Message 3 of 6

Ok thanks not holding my breath so fed up worst thing my kids game on it and Netflix and it cuts them off then I get it in the neck not doing my anxiety any good all the stress
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

post stats from your hh6  advanced settings then technical log information

check for line noise  dial 17070 option 2  should be quiet and best with corded phone

enter your phone number and post results  remember delete number  http://dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

@imjolly wrote:

post stats from your hh6  advanced settings then technical log information

check for line noise  dial 17070 option 2  should be quiet and best with corded phone

enter your phone number and post results  remember delete number  http://dslchecker.bt.com/adsl/adslchecker.welcome

Wasting your time imjolly, the op has gone to Sky

https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Line-reactivation/m-p/1856332#M98980%2Fjump-to%2Ffirst-un...

0 Ratings