cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 16

BT FTTC Availability not showing up? HELP !

Hiya

On the BT Fibre checker, it says this: 

Capture.PNG

I have contacted Openreach and they said we need to get FTTP capacitators to have ultra fast -  can we JUST have FTTC through having standard fibre copper broadband?

At the moment my upload speeds are 1 MPBS which is terrible, so I'd love to upgrade to anything higher than that! Even 10 MPBS!

Please guide me in which direction I should take, pretty sure I have Openreach FTTC, just not FTTP for ultra fast.

Many thanks! 

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16

Re: BT FTTC Availability not showing up? HELP !

@Joseph3041000 

Are you a current BT Broadband customer?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 16

Yep
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 16

if you are a BT customer use phone number otherwise then address should work  post results  remember delete address

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 16

@Joseph3041000 wrote:
Yep

Check to see what to expect with your current connection.

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

Please edit out your phone number before you post the results.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 16

Here it is.

abc.PNG

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 16

FTTP is available with number but currently there is a waiting list so cannot order

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 16

Deleted

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 16

Do you have any idea when I will be able to order? And from this can you tell if it's just a matter of BT updating their systems for us to order, or would they have to conduct construction of wires around our estate ?
0 Ratings
Message 10 of 16

From that it looks like WBC FTTP is the way to go and FTTC is not available to you. There is however some capacity problem by the looks that maybe due to the CBT/manifold being full.

Having FTTP does not mean you need to pay for the full 900Mb plans you can choose to go for the lower speed services.

0 Ratings