cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

BT FTTP in new build apartment

Hi all

So I will be moving to a new build apartment soon but seem to have more issues with trying to transfer my package to new address. BT.com says all I can get is 4g broadband! While address on higher floor has 300mb fiber.

I tried on the wholesale BT address checker but it says "Your address has been successfully matched; however we cannot determine ADSL availability at this address. Please try the Telephone Number or Postcode Checker."

Anyone know if this is Database issue or has the developer not updated openreach on all apartments? Is it possible that new build block has fiber in floors 10+ but not lower? 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT FTTP in new build apartment

Try phoning the FTTP TEAM 08005874787 and see if they can help.  Do you have an ONT in your ew premises?

ONT fttp_small_ont_2019.jpg

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

I dont remember if I saw a ONT.

If there is not one there then is it possible the developer missed my apartment when installing the fiber?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Are you sure the FTTP is supplied by Openreach and not someone else eg Hyperoptic?

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

yes

if I type in different apartment no in the same building it says full fiber 900 on bt.com

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Then ring the number @imjolly has given you.

0 Ratings