Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Expert
Message 791 of 808

Re: BT Fibre 900 Upgrade / Smart Hub 2 upload throttling..... Update

@crewester81  download is still good.😃

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 792 of 808

True @busterboy1 I am grateful that’s back to normal 😀

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 793 of 808

@busterboy1 any news on when their activating your area for FTTP, last time i've read your posts they were working in your street...... Unless you have it now??

Hopefully not to much longer for you.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 794 of 808

@jamie1985  thank you for asking and very well remembered.😃

Bizarre you ask this question because we got notified the build was finished yesterday so rang the FTTP team and got the 900 / 110Mbps package ordered this morning in the Black Friday sale.. Actually saved £187 over 24 months.👍

First 3 month free plus no £9.99 install charge. 😎

Got an install date of 4th December but my friend who has been with me since the start  at Openreach has asked for this to be expedited if at all possible, That will be a bonus if it happens.

Honestly I'm buzzing after 20 years of 1Mbps down and 0.4Mbps up as you can imagine.😁

Full Fibre 900.jpgBT Broadband checker-small.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 795 of 808

@busterboy1 that's great news to hear, won't be to much longer to wait now then 🙂

Also glad you got the black friday offer, amazing saving for sure.

Highlighted
Expert
Message 796 of 808

@jamie1985 

Also glad you got the black friday offer, amazing saving for sure.

Sure is Jamie and thinking about it in two years when my contract is due it will be Black Friday deals again.

No need to haggle over the phone. 😀

Highlighted
Message 797 of 808

Hi, I upgraded to Full Fibre 900 and I'm getting inconsistent download speeds and my upload is capped at 50mbit. I've factory reset the hub a few times but it's still the same. Is it possible for an admin to take a look? Cheers

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 798 of 808

Hi @gbisc  sorry that you are finding your upload is capped at 50Mb. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we'll be happy to help you with this.

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 799 of 808

Hello there I'm having issues with my speed max 450 upload max 90 I was getting 650 before, can anyone help.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 800 of 808

Hi @NeilO  
Upload still at 20Mbps or worse, I have PM’d the details you requested. Please can you confirm I’m in the queue for a fix, Thanks 

0 Ratings