cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Fibre Only?

Go to solution

I'm currently with Sky on the super slow basic package which is not ideal for working from home in the current situation!  Fibre was due to be enabled through the Essex Superfast program, so every now and then I check to see if my premises has been activated.

I checked BT yesterday and they now say I am eligible for the Fibre 1 package, however Sky are not offering Fibre at all.  Is this something to do with how BT have set it up, or are Sky just not bothering with a setup on their side?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Fibre Only?

Go to solution

enter your address in the checker and post results.  as a sky customer your phone number will not work

https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Welshmanofwar_0-1599040339269.png

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

This is what i don't understand, i've run this previously and it says Fibre is planned but not available, yet BT are saying it is available.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

address is not as accurate as phone number but is a good guide.  with DSLCHECKER showing planned then if you did try and order then it would not succeed until the checker results show as available

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.