cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
curiousfellow
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 4

BT Fibre Renewal in current circumstances?

I cannot find anything in MY BT when my phone & firbe broadband contract ends. IIRC when I negotiated my deal 12-18 months ago, the chat service said this wasnt recorded anywhere for the customer to see!

However, my next bill for May, says my BT Sport discount is ending and as my phone \ broadband was negotiated at the same time, that suggests Im coming to the end of my current contract with those as well.

Does that mean my phone and broadband will just be cut off sometime in May or, does my account just resorted to 'normal' charging for both ie no loss of service but higher pricing?

Ive decided Im not renewing BT Sport but I dont want to lose my phone line & broadband connection.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Fibre Renewal in current circumstances?

if you go to MYBT then orders you should find the order for last renewal which will show contract length and you can work out end date.  you will not be cut off at end of contract and in fact you should receive notification from BT when your broadband package is due for renewal

have you gone to MYBT and applied for your BTSPORT monthly refund?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
conrad
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 4

Hover your mouse over MyBT on the purple banner and click on track your order. From the list of orders that should be displayed click on track order for the ones you want to look at and then click on view order summary which will display the contract terms.

0 Ratings
curiousfellow
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

Ah cool, thanks. 18 month contract started November 2018.

Yes, Ive applied for and been acknowledged for the 2 month BT Sport pause.

EDIT sorry ignore the following ons? Fibre 2 doesnt suit my max dl speed and Im not interested in halo.

0 Ratings