cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 2

BT Full Fibre Not Working

Dear BT Community,

Had full fibre installed on 24/08/20.  Engineer was here for nearly 2 hours.  Upon leaving he said the orange light on the SmartHub 2 would turn blue in 10 minutes.  Here we are 2 weeks later and it still hasn’t turned blue and won’t connect to the internet via Ethernet or WiFi.  Was able to navigate to hub manager page but won’t connect.  Username is bthomehub@btbroadband.com, password blank (tried BT also).  Tried power cycling/resetting modem and hub.  Swapped grey RJ-45 cable going between Port 1/LAN port on modem and WAN port on hub for the black one with the red ends (made no difference).  Light on hub still steady orange and PON light on modem flashing green.  Nothing works.  I have been trying for days to get through to technical support on the phone but can never get through to anybody between the hours of operation.  To say I’m annoyed is an understatement.  I’m looking at making a formal complaint at this stage.  I’m paying for a service that I’m not getting.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Full Fibre Not Working

you need to keep trying to get FTTP Team on 08005874787

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings