cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 23

Re: BT Full Fibre Upload Capped

Go to solution

@PaddyB 

my internet restarted today and for some reason my hub has now put me back to only 50upload instead of a 110, soon as I plug my own hub in its back to 110, can you please sort this out for me as I need to use the SH2 for the digital voice 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 23

Go to solution

Hi @Steveyk98 

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

I'm sorry for the problems you're having with your upload speed.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 23

Go to solution

@RobbieMac yes mate I’ve replied with the details

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 23

Go to solution

Hi @Steveyk98 ,

Thanks for the reply. I can see your email in our queue. One of the mods will be in touch soon.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 23

Go to solution

okay Thankyou, is this a common problem with the full fibre 900 package and is it an easy fix or? @DavidM 

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 23

Go to solution

Hi @Steveyk98 ,

We've seen a few of these but I'll need to take a look to check what the issue might be.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 23

Go to solution

I got a shocker news today from BT CS staff (Jass) if it's her real name - because the way she come across was very rude!  She basically told me categorically that even I signed up for Full Fibre 900 Halo 3, BT can never deliver that, she said the maximum I can get is 600 download capped! and I repeat she said it's capped! so the 700 stay fast guarantee is just marketing strategy, though I know she doesn't have a clue what she was talking about as some of her words contradicts itself. When I asked her capped by what? she replied by device, and what device?, she said Laptop! Has anyone been experiencing similar issue?. I was shocked, even talking to her as a customer service for BT degrade the value for BT as a company. Broadband speed capped by device, your laptop - BT customer service agent??? I'm looking into buying this router - ASUS RT-AX58U WIFI 6 AX3000 Dual-Band Mesh WiFi System Router any advise?

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 23

Go to solution

ASUS RT-AX58U WIFI 6 AX3000 Dual-Band Mesh WiFi System Router any advise on connectivity/setup

"Can I use this for BT  Full Fibre and how can I connect it, stand alone directly to the socket or with BT router as a modem? can someone please help"

Though not sure if this is the right thing to do since BT has capped my speed to 600 as advised by BT staff

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 23

Go to solution

For full fibre you don't need to use the BT hub unless you want their digital voice telephon service.

You can use the Asus router on it's own, just plug it onto the ONT which will be fitted for full fibre and set it up for a PPPoE service.

Username bthomehub@btbroadband.com

Password BT

VLANID 101

BTW ther BT adviser didn't know what she was talking about, you will get the full 900Mb, there is no 600Mb cap.

Message 20 of 23

Go to solution

Thanks for the reply.. I have just reply to your comment on another thread very informative.. thanks for the contribution

BT FTTP 900/110 installed yesterday..... - BT Community

Can you image she even told me it's the problem with my laptop network card, my laptop?? can't believe it. I have raised a complaint with BT

0 Ratings