cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT Full Fibre speed

Go to solution
  • When I check my speed on the BT app it is 928 MB, it doesn't say mbps. When I check my speed using my Avast antivirus app the speed is 35.7 mbps. Has anyone else noticed the difference.?
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT Full Fibre speed

Go to solution

Try fast.com and see what you get

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Fast.com gives a speed of 75 mbps. The BT app is saying 928 MB but doesn't say if this is per second. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

The MyBT App speedtest is measuring the speed being delivered to the smart hub 2. I've just tried it with my parents one and got 928 megabits per second too.

The speedtest websites such as fast.com or speedtest.net is doing a speedtest between your device and their servers. Are you doing the test from your device using WiFi or via Ethernet? Seems you are using WiFi from the results. Try doing another test via speedtest.net or fast.com with a wired ethernet connection.

Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Yes, WiFi, that's OK, thank you for sorting it out. 

0 Ratings