Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Hornets_Nest
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT Home Hub 5 - Noise on line + Connection/Speed Problems

A copy of the eMail that I have just sent to BT. note: I am aware there is any issure with Panasonic cordless phones and BT home hubs but I don't think (hope) this is related.

Hello - It me (again) BT Customer GB *********

Whilst for a few days after my contact with your online customer services my broadband did improve it has since started to deteriorate again. I still hear noise on my phone line but as it is not used that much this is not the main problem - the main problem is the fact that on occasion I lose my broadband altogether and have to reset the hub, the other issue is speed which again has started deteriorating in the evening. Only yesterday I reset the hub twice - once during the daytime and once during the evening to allow me to continue watching BT TV.

I can't allow this situation to continue much longer and will consider terminating my contract with you unless you can provide me with the service that I am paying for. I am trying to be patient to allow you to sort things out but to be honest I never had any issues like this with my previous supplier Virgin. 

PDF files of previous chat attached.

I can be contacted on ******** or on my home number.

Yours *******

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Home Hub 5 - Noise on line + Connection/Speed Problems

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Home Hub 5 - Noise on line + Connection/Speed Problems

Hi @Hornets_Nest Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting.

The noise on the line is probably the cause of your speed issue. We'll be happy to help you with this if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings