cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JackGJones
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT Home hub issues might need a engineer?

Hi there, My hub has been working fine but for some reason tonight it suddenly stopped an is now in a cycle of Booting Green light to flashing purple to orange flashing till it ends on solid orange then repeats. I have tried to factory reset no avail i have checked the landline on 17070 everything seems fine. Nothing i have done seems to change this issue. Its difficult for me as a i work from home so this is a very important situation. Had issues in the past with our fibre optic an had engineers out to which he explained that our box outside was a mess an that it was not looked after by the looks of things that well. Ive called BT an gone through all the regular things that they ask i was just hoping a mod couple help me out like last time so i can get this problem solved.  Thank you 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Home hub issues might need a engineer?

Have you tried the hub direct into the test point of your main socket

(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 4

Sounds like a faulty hub, ring customer services and get a replacement if you are still in contract.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

if factory reset did not help then as @licquorice says I would phone customer services and ask for hub replacement and see if that solves the problem

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings