Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Tomas12
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT Infinity 2 throttling

Hi, I know it's the same problem as many others have posted but I can't chat with anyone from BT at the momemt.

I appear to have throttling problem.

Is your upload traffic rate limited?

Your ISP appears to rate limit your uploads.

Details:

* Your ISP appears to rate limit your BitTorrent uploads. In our tests, uploads using control flows achieved up to 16798 Kbps while uploads using BitTorrent achieved up to 999 Kbps.

* Your ISP appears to rate limit uploads on port 6881. In our tests, uploads on port 6881 achieved up to 16798 Kbps while uploads on port 60457 achieved up to 1001 Kbps.

Is your download traffic rate limited?

Your ISP appears to rate limit your downloads.

Details:

* Your ISP appears to rate limit your BitTorrent downloads. In our tests, downloads using control flows achieved up to 43002 Kbps while downloads using BitTorrent achieved up to 77 Kbps.

* Your ISP appears to rate limit downloads on port 6881. In our tests, downloads on port 6881 achieved up to 43002 Kbps while downloads on port 60457 achieved up to 77 Kbps.

Can the Mods move me to the new Totally Unlimited Infinity 2 or do i have to upgrade the whole plan?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Infinity 2 throttling

have you tried the options team
options team 0800 800 030

Many have had help from mods but after trying options team

you will need to renew your contract for another 12 months on the totally unlimited package - you can just be 'moved' to new packages

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Tomas12
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

So who do I ask when calling them fails?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

You try options and if they will/cannot help then post back and mods be able to help

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings