Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mccallud
Contributor
Message 11 of 18

Re: BT Infinity - Absolute Joke

True yes but when i switched at the end of July it was to get :

1) BT Sports HD free for a year

2) wait till at the latest the end of September (which I was happy to do!)  for BT Infinity to arrive  & then purchase Sky Sports 1 & 2

0 Ratings
Highlighted
biffo1963
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 18

@Keith_Beddoe wrote:

But you can get normal quality BT Sport free.

Yes but on a larger ( i.e. 32-inch or more ) digital TV the picture quality of "normal quality" BT Sport, and Sky Sport too for that matter, could best be described as "medium appaling."   Unless your eysight is poor, it's HD or the highway.

0 Ratings
mccallud
Contributor
Message 13 of 18

Well just thought I would send a update and there is none ! . Now it is 2 months overdue as 1st advertised on openreach site  . I have missed loads of Sky Sports games I wanted to see & have virtually no chance of see my team on Sunday as I very much doubt I will get BT Infinity before Sunday Smiley Sad I have been in contact with openreach & they claim it will be Mid December too late for my teams cup game but we will wait and see !

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 14 of 18

Have you checked your phone number to ensure it's capable of receiving Infinity?
Check here www.dslchecker.bt.com
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
If you found this post helpful, please click on the star on the left
If not, I'll try again 🙂
0 Ratings
mccallud
Contributor
Message 15 of 18

So we are now in Feb 2015 & Guess what still no flaming BT Infinity Smiley Mad now not due till April 2015 - Sept 2015 Is there anywhere I can make a complaint to as this will be 2 years to the day when I got told it would be available

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 16 of 18

the rollout is down to Openreach BT like all other ISP's cannot place orders until Openreach says the cabinet is live
0 Ratings
mccallud
Contributor
Message 17 of 18

Thanks for the replies yes but how on earth to I contact / complain to BT Openreach ? They are extremely difficult to get hold of and the previous email address is no longer working . Its No longer active when I try and email it ! The website now says between May & September 2015 but I not holding my breath

0 Ratings
dfenceman
Expert
Message 18 of 18

You could try :- https://www.formwize.com/run/survey3.cfm?idx=505d040e0b080d

or :- complaints@openreach.co.uk  or t2rtriage2@openreach.co.uk

Although they have worked for me I can't guarantee that any of them will work for you though.

Best regards,
dfenceman
0 Ratings