Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jcstock74
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

BT Infinity - HARDINGSTONE Exchange - Cannot Order

Hello

Our exchange EMHARDI (HARDINGSTONE) has been activated for FTTC but when I try to order Infinity it only allows me to order standard broadband.  I assume that the cabinet which actually supplies our house has not been activated yet.

Can anyone tell me how I can find out when the cabinet will be activated/when I will be able to order Infinity?  We are at NN4 5BL.

Kind Regards and Thanks in advance for any help received,

Jon 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Infinity - HARDINGSTONE Exchange - Cannot Order

Put your number into the BT Wholesale availability checker. When it advises you can get FTTC or it gives a date then that's when it'll be. There's no other way to find out I'm afraid.
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings
jchimutanda
Message 3 of 4

2 Years later - and no progress. 

0 Ratings
dfenceman
Expert
Message 4 of 4

Have you tried checking the Superfast Northamptonshire website.

Northamptonshire County Council has signed a contract with BT to provide superfast broadband services across the county. 91% of premises across the county are expected to be connected to fibre broadband by September 2015 of which 90% can expect to have access to speeds of more than 24Mbps.  The project total of £16.2 million includes an £8.1 million contribution from BT. Northamptonshire County Council eventually hopes to get superfast broadband services (offering at least 30Mbps) to 100% of premises in Northamptonshire by March 2017.

Best regards,
dfenceman
0 Ratings