cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Paulfisher
Message 1 of 3

BT Infinity Installation - One of the Worst Experiences with An Organisation I Have Ever Come Across

I wonder if anyone can help. I’m having a nightmare getting BT Infinity installed. Despite telling BT I was moving back in April and being highly dependent on broadband as I work at home, three weeks after moving I am still waiting to be connected.

I must have spent 5 hours on the phone with people at BT and seem to be no closer to getting a resolution with no one prepared to take ownership. Firstly, my initial order didn’t go through properly and was only initiated on May 19th – three weeks after it should have been. Then an engineer came last Monday (June 2nd) but was unable to connect it due to a faulty port at the exchange/cabinet. An engineer’s appointment was arranged for today and my wife has been waiting in all day but have been told by BT that it will have to be rescheduled due to technical issue again at the Exchange (no one bothered to tell us).

Can someone help? I am absolutely at the end of my tether. This is the worst experience I have had with any organization…I also work from home so am highly dependent on connectivity. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Infinity Installation - One of the Worst Experiences with An Organisation I Have Ever Come Ac

Hi Paulfisher,

Thanks for posting.

I'm sorry for the delay with your order. I can help you with this from here. Click on my username and under the "about me" section you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

Please include the link to this thread when you complete the form and whenever we've received your details we'll take it from there.

Thanks

PaulK

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account 🙂
0 Ratings
Paulfisher
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Infinity Installation - One of the Worst Experiences with An Organisation I Have Ever Come Ac

Thank you, Paul. I would be most grateful if you could find a way to resolving this situation and bringing an end to this awful experience. 

0 Ratings