Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
grayner
Aspiring Contributor
Message 51 of 65

Re: BT Infinity Not Avalible

Go to solution
We are gathering details and getting in contact directly. If you can fill in the form we will be in touch
0 Ratings
dfenceman
Expert
Message 52 of 65

Go to solution

@grayner wrote:
We are gathering details and getting in contact directly. If you can fill in the form we will be in touch

Online form completed as requested

Best regards,
dfenceman
0 Ratings
philthemoat
Aspiring Contributor
Message 53 of 65

Go to solution

Looks like the BT Openreach - When & Where page is back to "Enabled area"

0 Ratings
philthemoat
Aspiring Contributor
Message 54 of 65

Go to solution
Just spoke to a chap who is currently installing the fibre cable. He didn't know when it would be activated, but this must be the final step before activation.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 55 of 65

Go to solution

power is usually last from my experience

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
philthemoat
Aspiring Contributor
Message 56 of 65

Go to solution
Oh right, I only guessed. However, I've walked passed it before and thought I heard the fans running.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 57 of 65

Go to solution

when you hear the fans running then you are very close to available - mine was within a few days of fans being activated

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Monkfish
Aspiring Contributor
Message 58 of 65

Go to solution

Just thought I'd add a little light on the situation. I had an email from the BB4S team at the end of June. They confirmed the cabinet was stood and powered and was now just awaiting network connection and final copper connection.

The fact you have heard the fans running when you passed does confirm this.

The fact you have seen a guy laying the fibre cables is a good sign and should mean that we are not too far away from receiving fibre.

The estimate from the BB4S team was autumn.

0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 59 of 65

Go to solution

Last thing you'll see before going live is a network guy with a laptop commissioning the cab (if your lucky enough to catch him at it).

0 Ratings
Monkfish
Aspiring Contributor
Message 60 of 65

Go to solution
Well guys it's good news at last, the cabinet is now live and accepting orders 🎉.

I have just placed my order for BT infinity and it should be on in 2 weeks times
0 Ratings