cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gazza02
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 16

Re: BT Infinity Problems For The Last 11 Days

I have no seen on the service status page that there is a BT infinity problem in the Kensal Green area, I wonder if this is to do with the issue I am getting?

0 Ratings
mysterio75
Contributor
Message 12 of 16

May as well type LOL mate at your problems, as that's what the general kind of response is from anyone who matters.

Was gonna change iso but I'm sure they all use bt equipment anyway!?
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Gazza02
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 16

I am hoping Neil will be able to help solve these problems...hopefully

0 Ratings
torm3nt
Beginner
Message 14 of 16

There's definitely an issue - I've been having problems past few weeks as well. I play heroes of the storm daily, and it's quite interesting as you can watch your fps + network details, and it shows you how many spikes/minute you'er getting. On a good day, that is zero (aka, before the last few weeks) but since this problem started I've seen it as high as 46 spikes/min. That shows an immense amount of packet loss for some odd reason.

Really wish the engineers would figure out what's going on.

I also get the same issue with websites not loading half the time. It's extremely frustrating.

0 Ratings
Gazza02
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 16

@torm3nt how has your internet been this morning? its been better here atm but the last week it tends to go down hill from 4-5 onwards

0 Ratings
torm3nt
Beginner
Message 16 of 16

@gazza - it's been just as bad today, websites intermittently refusing to load, still getting network packet loss to various game servers.
0 Ratings