Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 21 of 26

Re: TRe: BT Infinity SNR/DLM reset

Go to solution

@JohnC2 

are the mods now able to request a DLM reset - this would be a great step forward at long last

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 22 of 26

Go to solution

Hi @imjolly No unfortunately we can't reset DLM on fibre connections. However we would like to look into the issue further for this customer.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 23 of 26

Go to solution

@JohnC2

@Wiggyg32

really looking forward to reading the outcome

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 26

Go to solution
Thanks to Paddy this has now been sorted and I have a line which is faster and more stable. Took a while but its fixed so im happy!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 25 of 26

Go to solution

@Wiggyg32

Thanks for update and happy now fixed. Taken a few weeks just wonder how the mods achieved the reset?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 26 of 26

Re: TRew: BT Infinity SNR/DLM reset

Go to solution
My line ended up getting worse due to some issues and ended up falling below min speed. Open reach had to come to look and fix the problems and my line is now faster and less errors. Overall I'm happy.
0 Ratings