cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kadajski
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

BT Infinity SSFP replacement

Hey I have been having a bunch of connection issues over the past few days so today I decided to look at http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/32908/~/my-broadband-keeps-having-connection-problems and then at step 7 I was able to solve my problem. I removed the ssfp(based on descriptions thats the one I have I think, the 2 sockets) adapter and then plugged a microfilter I had laying around directly into the port and since then I havent had any connection problems and it has been 2-3 hours. I was getting a disconnect every 5-10 minutes for the past few days so this seems like it is the solution to my problems.

How do I go about getting this replaced? I have googled and looked around but havent found any pages where I can contact BT to get this replaced. I see I can buy replacement ones on Amazon but since it was a fault in my socket and not something I caused I was hoping BT could replace it for me for free.

Cheers

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
shirts
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT Infinity SSFP replacement

When you took off the ssfp, were there any extentions connected to the rear of it ?

If you found this post helpful, then please click the star on the left, after all, I'm only trying to help........Smiley Wink
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT Infinity SSFP replacement

More than likely a fault on your telephone extensions ir something else plugged in.
(If I have helped you in any way please click the thumbs up. Thank You)
If I have solved your Issue please click the "Mark as accepted solution" button.
0 Ratings