cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
subair37
Contributor
Message 1 of 4

BT Infinity checker Date moved from 30th June to 7th July now moved to 30th September2012.

Hi Guys

I am fed up ,i am connected to Green Cab number 59 in High Wycombe, i can see a fibire cabinet put next to my green cab 59 ,and the date was showing 30th june, last week it changed to 7th july, today i noticed it is changed again to 30th September, Last 2 years the green cab 59 they were keep moving the date , 100 meters away green cab 30 on Lucase raod they converted to fibere in 2010.but they treated this box 100 meters away as a enemy, I spoke to few BT engineers they said it is very strange they converted 99 percent of High wycombe in to Fibere and still this cab not getting fibere, Please any mods or BT Top bossess seeing this thread ,please do something to get this sorted out please........

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
klauzser
Beginner
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT Infinity checker Date moved from 30th June to 7th July now moved to 30th September2012.

BT engineers or mods here may not know anything about it, but someone from BT should held responsible.

0 Ratings
flyerguy
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Re: BT Infinity checker Date moved from 30th June to 7th July now moved to 30th September2012.

@klauzser wrote:

BT engineers or mods here may not know anything about it, but someone from BT should held responsible.

WHS +1

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 4

For many technical reasons not all cabinets can be upgraded all you can do is wait
0 Ratings