Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
rimibar
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

BT Infinity for Lower Cambourne, Cambridge - Caxton Exchange

Hi All,

I was wondering whether you have an update regarding the launch of the BT Infinity service in Lower Cambourne?  We are now seeing fibre optic cabling team in Cambourne who have confirmed that they are there for BT Infinity.

I have looked at your info pages on the site and Caxton was supposed to have been upgraded by the end of December 2011, but as we have had no further communication I am assuming there has been a delay?

Please let us know as we're looking to get signed up asap.

Many thanks,

Richard

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: BT Infinity for Lower Cambourne, Cambridge - Caxton Exchange

This is a customer to customer forum. We have no more information than what's already available in the public domain.

What result do you get if you put your telephone number into the BT Wholesale availability checker?

Be aware that just because an area or exchange become active, doesn't necessarily mean the cabinet you're served from will be. The above checker will give the most up to date info 🙂
If you want to say thanks for a helpful answer,please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side If the the reply answers your question then please mark as ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
0 Ratings