cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JPL93
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

BT Infinity installed today - worked for 2 minutes

Quite confused, got my BT Infinity sorted by the engineer today, and he left after he showed us it was working, but the minute he left the broadband has gone off and been flashing yellow since.. After numerous restarts..

Is this normal?
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
JPL93
Beginner
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Infinity installed today - worked for 2 minutes

*flashing orange
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

No. It's not normal. You would appear to have a problem somewhere. You will need to contact BT and advise them of the problem.

0 Ratings
JPL93
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

I contacted BT a bit earlier about my problem and was advised by someone from a foreign call Centre saying all I can do is wait until tomorrow morning to see if its working, and to contact them again if the problem persists..

Decided to post on the forum as I was slightly concerned and dissatisfied with their response.. 😞
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 6

Once it has been activated by the engineer it should be working. There is obviously a problem and you would appear to have been fobbed off by the call centre. 

0 Ratings
JPL93
Beginner
Message 6 of 6

Ah... Bit shocking.. Especially after patiently waiting 3 weeks for them to put us on infinity only to find that now we have no broadband at all, that the engineer clearly wasn't thorough enough and that the BT support staff fobbed me off..

Fantastic first impression. 😞
0 Ratings