cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
frustratedgirl
Contributor
Message 281 of 712

Re: BT Infinity issues for the last few days

Still having issues this evening. Slow loading pages. Time outs. The usual. Now 12 days straight. Even taken me 3 attempts to post this. Absolute joke. Poor service.
0 Ratings
geoffb77
Beginner
Message 282 of 712

Come on BT this is absolutely abysmal!! ... complete lack of update other than "you're working to fix the problem". i dont consider that customer service.

Been unable to do my job properly for the last few days becasue you can't offer a good/stable/reliable service or keep your customers informed... This issue has actually got worse throughout the day, not better!

0 Ratings
alexdennis
Beginner
Message 283 of 712

I've been having troubles since the beginning of last week. I didn't see much point phoning, as it was unlikely to be a problem at our end given its nature – and telephone support are universally abysmal and ill-informed about broader network issues.

I really do not mind things not working – things do break down – as long as it's possible to find out what the problem is and so make contingency plans. BT can't treat this as just a network fault: it's revealed a gaping hole in their customer service and communications, which have prevented people from finding appropriate short-term alternative provision.

0 Ratings
marion
Contributor
Message 284 of 712

i think its worse in the evenings, meaning its probably congestion , capacity issue i think.

0 Ratings
sambarr
Contributor
Message 285 of 712

Hello,

Looks like the time to resolve has been removed.

-Sam

0 Ratings
Buckster
Aspiring Contributor
Message 286 of 712

anyone else having Sky Go issues ?

hardly anything will buffer - and getting all sorts of errors

1st attempt changing from my local Wifi (aka BT infinity then) - to 4G (Three) - and all AOK (could have been a fluke though)

0 Ratings
Resonance
Contributor
Message 287 of 712

@Buckster wrote:

anyone else having Sky Go issues ?

hardly anything will buffer - and getting all sorts of errors

1st attempt changing from my local Wifi (aka BT infinity then) - to 4G (Three) - and all AOK (could have been a fluke though)

Not Sky Go, but Sky on demand through my Sky box is unusable most of the time. 

0 Ratings
Jimrob84
Aspiring Contributor
Message 288 of 712

Not checked sky go today but it was fine a couple of days ago. Accessing the on demand content on my sky box is a real pain though.

0 Ratings
MarkG33
Aspiring Expert
Message 289 of 712

My internet actually went down not long a go with page saying it appears your home hub is having trouble connecting to broadband or something on those lines and continued working no too long after.
I wonder if there is some progress going on in my local exchange or something as its unusual to see that come up.
*This is my signature...it's a bit boring*
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Jimrob84
Aspiring Contributor
Message 290 of 712

Yeah, I had that message several times last week and once this week. I appeared to lose the internet completely and then just moments later, it was back.

No idea whats going on.

0 Ratings