cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chiraju
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

BT Infinity was available before ordering but after ordering it is not available .... please help

Hi

I would really need some help from some punters ..

Ordered BT Infinity online via BT - order confirmed ...

Now BT Infinity is not available (BT customer service says) .. Raised a complaint and still the same answer

Checked on BTWholesale website 1 week back ... and my phone number had FTTC available 

But now checked today and it says FTTC available from 15th May 2013.

What is going on .... how come it was available 1 week before and now not available ...

Please help.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
UrbanGrunt
Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: BT Infinity was available before ordering but after ordering it is not available .... please hel

This could be for many reasons. I'd say that your cabinet has become full and Openreach are adding more connections to the cabinet.

0 Ratings
cockney
Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Re: BT Infinity was available before ordering but after ordering it is not available .... please hel

maybe they changed activation date due to technical difficulties ... anywhere technology is involed BT seem to have difficulty . LOL

0 Ratings
chiraju
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

Thanks for the quick reply ....

This is really painful .... Does this forum has any BT experts who might know what happened?

0 Ratings
cockney
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

i see you have another thread same subject - try sticking to one to avoid confusion ....

0 Ratings
eSiennaSkye
Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Hi chiraju,

Send an email to nga.enquiries@openreach.co.uk

Ask them why you cannot order.

Give them a few days to reply, if they give you an answer that is unreasonable then keep trying and keep checking to see if you can place an order, keep checking all the checkers on BT retail, BT Wholesale.

Look on the Openreach Where and when website to see if they posted any delays to your cabinet but punching in your postcode into the checker.

Also check here to see if they are still doing any sort of work with the cabinet or any other cabinets: http://roadworks.org/

Aside from all that I can't really think of what other advise to give you other than to keep checking every day and keep your fingers crossed.

Good luck.

P.S: I've given you the extreme options of checking for the moment. Most likely it is just a silly case of the cabinet not having enough space and needing more slots or just wrong dates that were posted for your cabinets go live.

--------------------------------------------------------------
If you felt my post was informative and helpful then please click the star below my name/avatar.

Cheers!
0 Ratings