cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 7

BT Utterly Useless

After Looking on the BT Website and seeing that switching to BT took 3 simple steps i decided i would move to BT and enjoy benefits of BT Sport - How hard could it be?!............... Those 3 Simple Steps have been the biggest mistake i ever made. After placing an order i have spent over 3 hours on the phone to a talking robot who cannot tell me anything other than what is infront of him, been given 3 different dates of installation, once been told my order has been cancelled and im still non the wiser! All who are thinking of joining BT - Think Again.

I am utterly disguised at the lack of communication, management and service given to their New customers and Existing customers from the forums i have read!

I have never been so angry to the point of writing on a forum, so that gives you an indication of the level of annoyance BT have given me.

My concluding comments are:

DO NOT JOIN BT!

6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: BT Utterly Useless

TOO LATE - I'M ON INFINITY

🙂
--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

@legitimise_sailing wrote:
TOO LATE - I'M ON INFINITY

🙂

I'm pleased to hear that and also glad you use your BT infinity looking at BT Forum sites!

How was your ordering/install experience?

How long did it take for your order to process?

0 Ratings
sparkyMark
Message 4 of 7

We all I can say it will get no better once it is installed. Let's just hope you do not have any technical issues as all you will end up doing is having an elongated outage (I am into my 11th day) speaking to the "offshort" robots who have no idea and zero customer service knowhow.

BT care zero about customer satisfactions, you can always try to swap to another provider but they all use BT useless lines.

Distinguished Expert
Message 5 of 7

@Stephenholder22 wrote:

glad you use your BT infinity looking at BT Forum sites!

What an odd thing to say

--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

@sparkyMark wrote:

We all I can say it will get no better once it is installed. Let's just hope you do not have any technical issues as all you will end up doing is having an elongated outage (I am into my 11th day) speaking to the "offshort" robots who have no idea and zero customer service knowhow.

BT care zero about customer satisfactions, you can always try to swap to another provider but they all use BT useless lines.

Hmm doesnt sound like BT have got much going for them just yet! After spending a reported £738m towards BT Sport i wish they would spend at least half this amount sorting what there meant to be leading figures in the telecoms industry and sort themselves out, starting with UK call centres and Staff training including what BT actually do as i dont think the "Rotots" look at there screens know any further than that.

Also change the music when putting people on hold, on average we spend 15minutes on hold and that dreadful music does nothing more than make us more irate that were on hold listening to it.

I hope you techincal issue gets resolved soon, I was with Plus net before and never had any issues and were very helpful when speaking to them. I think i will be returning to them very shortly.

Bennis
Beginner
Message 7 of 7

agree bt are clueless...I was told on the phone I dont have a BT phone line even though I pay them every month for exactly that