cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BT broadband keeps dropping out every day

Having had the issue now for about 5 months or longer had numerous engineers, new sockets, new routers, new cables I still have the problem. Not sure how i escalate this as now kids at home online learning it is becoming a real pain for them, my wife and myself . Any help really appreciated.  Drops last for about 2-3 mins at different times so no pattern to it.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BT broadband keeps dropping out every day

another engineer, one hour after he leaves another drop in connection, how do i escalate this?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi Paul,

I think, if I remember correctly, Jordan helped you out a few years back. Do you want me to ask him to get in contact again to help with this?

Steve

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Yes please done it again tonight so twice since engineer left this week. Real pain if another make router helps happy to buy one just had enough of these drop outs. 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Did you get a fix? I have been having the same problem since last August. Multiple engineers out. Had new socket, cables, hub and nobody can help. One engineer suggested there may be interference due to living in an apartment but there is no pattern to when it is going on and off. It works for weeks at a time then goes on and off for a couple of days but never on the same days or same time of month or even with the same duration in between. So frustrated as I’m working from home and finding it very difficult to do my job. 

0 Ratings