cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

BT download speed 8.10 mbps Upload speed 0.55 mbps. We are paying for nothing.

How is it possible to work from home with this appalling internet service:

BT download speed 8.10 mbps Upload speed 0.55 mbps - how is this fibre?

There has been a reported fault for months and still nothing has been done. We are paying money to BT for a service that does not work. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT download speed 8.10 mbps Upload speed 0.55 mbps. We are paying for nothing.

can you go to help at top of page and check for faults in your area.   if nothing can you  check phone  for dial tone.  if ok then dial 17070 option 2 should be silent and best with corded phone

enter your phone number and post results  remember delete number   https://www.broadbandchecker.btwholesale.com/#/ADSL

post hub stats  if hh6 then advanced settings then technical log information

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT download speed 8.10 mbps Upload speed 0.55 mbps. We are paying for nothing.

Glad you are enjoying (or not) you're 8mbps internet with BT.

We are also with BT, my wife is a front line essential working in a local hospital (for the last 45 years) while I am a Private Hire driver taking the sick to and from hospital so yes essential.

This is what we have had for the last 10 years and can't get any better. Please swap me yours for mine.🙄

internet.jpg

___________________________________________________________________________________________
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
0 Ratings