cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

BT fibre2 not available?

Hi there,

I used to be with BT up until last dec and highly regret leaving. I used to have Fibre2 package and had FTTC with BT since around 2013 without problems on this package. I used to get between 60 and 65 download but when I changed to sky this plummeted to around 20. Is there any way I can order fibre2 since I know I can get faster than 38 download?

Also does anyone know if I order BT fibre do I need to contact sky? I'm still in contract with sky but don't care what it will cost to cancel, I just want to get rid of it. I cannot continue to put up with a poor service while trying to work from home, kids doing work from home and all that fun stuff. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: BT fibre2 not available?

If you are not bothered about any cancellation charge then just go ahead and order. It may be beneficial if you ordered over the phone as BT may give you something to help on the cost of early cancellation by discount on your bill.

If you are willing tro pay any ISP for cancellation there is nothing to stop you changing.

BT would arrange the takeover and you wouldn't need to do anything.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

In all honesty I wouldn't bother. I'm calling tomorrow to cancel within 14 day cooling off period. BT is shockingly bad 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@Kez1974  Perhaps you may wish to open your own thread to get a resolution. If you have a problem within 14 days at least it would be classed as early life failure and resolved without charge.

In your own thread state what the problem is and give any info requested so you can be pointed to the best course for resolution.

0 Ratings