cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BrunoRodrigues
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT infinity customer support is a joke

Called BT 9 days ago as my upload speed has been under 500kbps most days and got told it was possibly a fault on the box outside my house. Engineer apparently went outside 3 days after the call and tried to contact me saying he needed to come inside the property. I wasn't aware of this and was at work so I called BT to request to book the engineer visit as the website wouldn't allow me. Got booked for a Friday slot 1pm-6pm. Waited all afternoon. Contacted BT though chat twice and they told me the engineer was fixing the fault outside and to wait for their contact. Never got contacted. Called on the day after and got booked again for Monday. Had to spend another weekend with a **bleep** connection. Monday no one showed up or contacted me again! Apparently clients are jokes for BT and as long as they get their money they don't care wether the customers have a **bleep** service or not! If I was late to pay my bill for 9 days, I'm sure you would contact me straight away! Will call AGAIN tomorrow and probably will make a complaint too! Anyone having a similar situation? Thanks. Ana
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Keith_Beddoe
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT infinity customer support is a joke

Welcome to this user forum.

In order to find out what services and speed range you should be getting, please enter your phone number into this form.
Broadband availability checker

Please remember to edit out your phone number before you post the results.

Which BT Home Hub do you have?

Could you please post the results from the BT Wholesale speed checker, including the further diagnostics.

http://www.speedtest.btwholesale.com/

Thanks

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT infinity customer support is a joke

could you check the quiet line test  dial 17070 option 2  should be quiet and best with corded phone

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings