cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
robbobass
Message 1 of 3

BT infinity installation

BT infinity installed 14th Jany by a 'contract engineer' - not installed properly (asked him to install it in the study, but he left main telephone socket in the lounge, and did not alter the wiring to make study the main socket) and now not working, and I have no Internet.

I called 150 and spoke to an Indian person who explained at some length that he would have to submit forms for 'poor workmanship' in order to achieve a 'no cost' engineer visit to fix the situation.

Having waited several weeks to have my BT infinity installed, and now having to wait another two weeks (at best) to get my Internet back - is simply NOT ACCEPTABLE, and guess what there is no number except the one that takes you through to the call centre in India to complain to.

If this is what BT call an 'acceptable level of service', I have to strongly disagree....I wonder if Virgin treat you like this???

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT infinity installation

Contacting the mods may get better service. http://bt.custhelp.com/app/contact_email/c/4951

But be aware they take 3 working days to reply: sometimes more if busy. 

0 Ratings
robbobass
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT infinity installation

Thanks for the link - I have sent a mail and we will see what happens.............

0 Ratings