Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
imbeingme440
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BT infinty keeps being put back since 31st of december 2011

Go to solution

I am relly anoyed with bt because i have being looking forward to getting bt infinty installed but everytime i check it gets put back every 3 months and i am not happy my postcode is WF11 8BQ and it is available in other of knottingley west yorkshire please tell me whats going on

one of the cabinets they are quite close to each otherthis is the other one.jpg

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
TomGo
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT infinty keeps being put back since 31st of december 2011

Go to solution

On http://www.superfast-openreach.co.uk/where-and-when/ it shows the Yellow Marker, in which says:

This marker shows cabinet: P6
Which is linked to exchange: KNOTTINGLEY
Please note: This is the intended area for the cabinet that will provide fibre broadband services to your postcode. We're sorry but it’s taking us longer than planned to get your cabinet ready for service. Please bear with us.

We're sorry that the work we are doing to bring fibre broadband to your area is taking longer than first planned. This can be for many reasons that include blocked underground cable routes, issues with providing electrical power to the cabinet and issues with the cabinet’s location. Please bear with us while we work to resolve this which may take some time. We will continue to work on this and apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. 

If you would like any more information feel free to contact us atnga.enquiries@openreach.co.uk
imbeingme440
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT infinty keeps being put back since 31st of december 2011

Go to solution

Update :

Bt infinty has finally become available to me and i have placed a order for bt infinty hopefully everything will go smoothly with the install  i will keep you up to date with how smoothly its running or if it isnt running smoothly

After over a year of waiting

0 Ratings