cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdrennan
Aspiring Contributor
Message 31 of 36

Re: BT says fibre is unavailable but neighbour has fibre?

Go to solution
Exploring solutions. But this is what other people in my street had until recently then it went straight to accepting orders
0 Ratings
Samantha2018
Beginner
Message 32 of 36

Go to solution

its show Exploring solutions.

Thanks

0 Ratings
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 33 of 36

Go to solution

@Samantha2018

I have replied on your own thread arther than on this one  you problem is not the same as others  

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Samantha2018
Beginner
Message 34 of 36

Go to solution

@imjollyi ranged the number they cannot help!

0 Ratings
steve58
Beginner
Message 35 of 36

Go to solution

well well it sayys we can get it but as I have moved to the post office thats not one of the providers now as is ee who told me it was not available so w ent to the post office as much cheaper than BT for same deal. And why an earth didnt the tell me it was avialable after waitinf all this time now Iam locked into a 12 month contract grrrrrrrrrrrr. This was the last chat I had with BT before deciding to leave if informed that it was available i would paid more and stayed with BT.

BT Chat I had in July 

Thanks for your patience. I can see that according to us there's no Fibre available in your premises. However, as per the OpenReach you can get fibre, it's unavailable from us because either there's no line laid in your area which can support fibre or the cabinet is full , which is restriction us to provide fibre to you.

As you have stated that you're leaving us , I have 3 resolution for you :
1 - I can get you registered for Fibre so that once it's available you can get notified via mail.
2 - You can check with the data and compare it will other service provider.
3 - You can have a word with our Customers Option Team who can help you.Animesh - 15:03

They still never informed me so now i will have to wait to current contract runs out
As I said we have waited some 3 years+ for a cabinet to be upgraded  and informed but wasnt.
0 Ratings
steve58
Beginner
Message 36 of 36

Go to solution

0 Ratings