cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

BT smart hub 2 staying orange

I'm sorry if this is the wrong board but I'm having trouble with my WiFi. I live with my nan and the WiFi randomly cut out and is staying on orange. I've tried everything I can bar call a technician down and I need WiFi sorted ASAP as its a big part of my job. An ideas on how to fix it? Everything is plugged in properly with my Etherley cable in 2 which is where it has always been

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BT smart hub 2 staying orange

have you tried a factory reset by pressing the recessed button on back and holding until hub lights flash 20/30 secs

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: BT smart hub 2 staying orange

Do you have a PSTN phone service with your broadband ( so the phone would be connected to the socket on the wall , not plugged into the router ) , if you do , have you checked for dialtone , it’s quite possible there is a fault you need to report if there also is no dialtone , but TBH , you probably should report it anyway .

0 Ratings