Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Alan63
Expert
Message 1 of 6

Banded profile

Go to solution

Hi all,

Over the past 8 months I’ve had a number of wiring probs. Those resulted in horrendous REIN issues which knocked my profile sideways! All caused by crappy little power adapters .. ah, you live and learn! 

Anyhoo..  I've sorted those  and my max profile has pretty much returned to what it was . However my attained is still banded (at 49,998/16,999) . Been that way for 2 months now. Must still be looking at historical errors.

Is there any way to ‘reset’? 

Thanks 

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Banded profile

Go to solution

Hi @Alan63,

It's good to see you back on the Community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't seen your profile increase after the REIN interference has been removed.

If you send me in your details, I'll be able to take a look at your connection. 

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact me. You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Alan63
Expert
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks Paddy. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Alan63  have you noticed any improvement in your connection speed over the last few days?

cheers
John

Alan63
Expert
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

Hi John,

apologies I meant to let you know . The speed looks back to normal. Took a couple of days of ‘weird’ then appears to have settled. 

Thank you you for helping . And sorry not to have chatted - got snarled up in family !!!!

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Hi @Alan63,

Thank you for posting back, its good to see that the speeds have returned to normal.

Thanks

PaddyB