cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Banded?

Hi all

just a general question really. Interested to know if my broadband has been limited to 35mb. 
C215E462-B252-4895-A125-483418144573.jpeg

I’ve noticed overtime that my downstream rate stays rock solid on 34999kbps and the max rate fluctuates up and down.  The upstream rates both move. 

I know I can’t achieve much faster speeds, but just interested as to why it is that figure.

BTW, I get the same thing using my smarthub 2 as well. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Banded?

With constantly staying at 34999 I would say that it is banded but luckily you are just below max attainable

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 4

@imjolly 

thanks. How easy is it to get the banding removed, and is it really worth the hassle 😀

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

as you are probably well within your expected speed range and just short of your attainable I doubt BT will do anything.  you would need engineer out for a fault and if found and fixed then you could ask engineer to reset DLM

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.