cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 30

Re: Quidco Cashback Declined

Go to solution

Yes it was DavidM. I had already raised a claim which was declined before I posted here.

There is no way to raise another claim on Quidco as you can only do it once. 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 30

Go to solution

All I can suggest is to wait for another reply here. What date is your service supposed to be activated, as you have up to 14 days after that to cancel? You may have to wait a long time to get service from another provider, as its a busy time of the year for Openreach.

The BT Promotions Team should be able to raise the issue with Quidco, if there was an issue with the order. A forum search shows this thread https://community.bt.com/t5/Bills-Packages/Quidco-cashback/m-p/1925028

There are other threads as well.

https://community.bt.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?advanced=false&allow_punctuation=false&q=q...

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 30

Go to solution

Thanks. Let’s hope they reply and can resolve it one way or another. 

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 30

Blocked Duct

Go to solution

So I thought all was on track to move to FF 500mb however when the engineer (OpenReach) visited they were unable to pull the cable from the manhole in our complex, maybe 10m away, to my unit.  They came back with some equipment and were able to identify a position where they believe the duct is compressed/crushed.  They asked for authority to dig to repair the duct which they have and the engineer who visited said is acceptable.

The issue I have now is I have no idea or visibility of when the "dig team" will pick up the job and visit to resolve.  The engineer has been very helpful but says it is out of his hands now and he cannot advise when it will happen.  Is there any advice or contact numbers anyone can suggest for me to identify when this part will be scheduled and completed ?  I was originally due to move providers on Thursday !

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 30

Re: Blocked Duct

Go to solution

If you call up the FTTP team in BT Consumer they will be able to look at the status of the order with Openreach and request further updates.

0800 587 4787

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 30

Go to solution

Thanks @jac_95

I presume the order number I have for my BT order will be enough to have the discussion.

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 30

Go to solution

If you are the BT Consumer account holder then they will be able to discuss it with you.

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 30

Go to solution

Hi @Kssquared1 and thanks for posting.

You've mentioned the connection is in a complex and for a 'unit'. Is this for a business?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 30

Go to solution

Nope it’s residential.

I got a text this evening from BT now pushing the date out to February !! Any suggestions on how I could improve this ? 

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 30

Go to solution

Have you called the FTTP team yet? The february date is maybe just a place holder so the order doesn't close but the FTTP team would be best to advise

0 Ratings