cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 61 of 78

Re: Broadband Ininity - change in service?

Go to solution

@cjmole That's great, I'm glad it's been sorted Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 62 of 78

Go to solution

I can't believe I'm saying this, but its all gone bad again -drops in connection, awful speeds and ping again - I could cry.  I've tried to "contact the mods" and although I'm logged in the contact button is not appearing (probably sick of me!).

@NeilO@RobbieMacplease help 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 63 of 78

Go to solution

Hi @cjmole,

I'm sorry your connection is dropping again. I'll be able to take a look at your connection and run a few checks on your line. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile?

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 64 of 78

Go to solution

Hi again @PaddyB I’ve sent a message to the mod team now your link worked. Really thought we had cracked it 🙁 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 65 of 78

Go to solution

Hi @cjmole,

Thank you for sending in the details. I'm disappointed to see that the instability has returned but don't worry we'll do our best and get the connection repaired.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 66 of 78

Go to solution

Sadly our broadband has died again - I sent a mod ticket @PaddyB @RobbieMac - I'm unable to even log a fault as the connection is so bad it times out.  It's been fine for weeks on end, then dropped connection, and on reconnnect its diabolical again.  Really at the end of my tether with all this.  We're due to go on holiday next week, leaving my son in charge - but 2 weeks without internet I think he might leave home!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 67 of 78

Go to solution

Hi @cjmole

Thanks for posting back and I am sorry to see your broadband is playing up again.

I have checked our email queue and we have received your details.  As soon as you reach the top of our email queue one of the guys will get back to you (possibly me even) to help sort this out.

Catch up with you again soon.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 68 of 78

Go to solution

Thanks @RobbieMac finally managed to complete the diagnostic thing and raise the fault - it detected an external fault - whatever that means 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Sage
Message 69 of 78

Go to solution

I assume you no longer need mod assistance now you have raised the fault elsewhere.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 70 of 78

Go to solution

I would be grateful for assistance if possible as it’s not clear from the fault I’ve raised what exactly is happening 

0 Ratings