cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Sage
Message 71 of 78

Re: Broadband Ininity - change in service?

Go to solution

No doubt one will be along but be aware it can cause problems when you request assistance from here and then go seek it elsewhere.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 72 of 78

Go to solution

@cjmole I'm really sorry to see that you're having problems with your connection again and I want to apologise about the delay getting back to you, I see an engineer visit has already been booked.  I'll review the fault report tomorrow and get in touch with you to check if it's working as it should.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 73 of 78

Go to solution

Hello again. As of yesterday at around 12pm our broadband went down again (after a few lovely weeks of stable service) and has not come back up since, even for a moment. Our phone line also seems to be down. The engineer who came for our last fault moved us to a new socket I believe and both the speed and stability have been wonderful - but now it's completely gone down!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Message 74 of 78

Go to solution

Hi @cjmole,

I'm sorry to hear that the connection has problems again.

I can see that you filled our form in and it's in our queue. We'll be back in touch with you tomorrow to try and get this resolved.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 75 of 78

Go to solution

@NeilO are you able to update me please? The engineer came and said it was not resolved and he was going to refer it to the boost team, but I’ve heard nothing more 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 76 of 78

Go to solution

@cjmole Yes no problem, I was going to call this afternoon but I can update you here. The fault has been allocated to an underground engineer to investigate further, the notes advise this is due to happen tomorrow.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 77 of 78

Go to solution

Thanks @NeilO 🙂

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 78 of 78

Go to solution

@cjmole no problem the escalations team in wholesale will update me after the engineer has looked at the underground network.

0 Ratings