cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 12

Re: Broadband Speed

Hi, You're right the route is not direct but because of help from Openreach who attended village meetings when negotiating cabinet upgrade timescale we were able to establish much of the local cable routes in order to understand what speeds could be available. So I'm confident that the figure given could be bettered. Perhaps the question to ask the community is, who or where within BT do I contact to get a check on the result of the dslchecker?

Thanks for thoughts so far.

Regards, SC

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 12

Re: Broadband Speed

RE my post below. After some good help from agents on BT's 150 I believe the problem is being resolved - not a technical one but an administrative one. It appears that my property/line never had a DI Request raised/uploaded to Openreach Data Integrity to establish fibre availability. As of 11.00, 12 Oct. the DI Request was raised/uploaded, however as of same time 19 Oct. there's been no action by Openreach. BT's advice this morning was to give a few more days to be actioned.

For completeness, contact with Openreach sifibreenquiriesmop@openreach.co.uk early last week has proved fruitless, so far eliciting only a stock reply of 'probably too far from cabinet', no supporting argument as to why and no suggestion that they would look into it. A reply to them asking would they look into the matter has not so far been acknowledged.

In the past contact with Openreach high paid help has proved useful in resolving issues.

0 Ratings