Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 26

Re: Broadband Sudden Dip In Performance

that would not help with your vdsl problem as you have found out

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
MarkW92
Message 12 of 26

I'm stumped as to what to do next... no one from BT that I've spoken to on the phone seems to understand the issue I'm having or given me any solutions to fix it. 

Are there any suggestions as to what I should do next?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 13 of 26

normally you would report a phone fault to 151 as @pippincp suggested but it appears that @Keith_Beddoe has asked the forum mods to see if they can help which will probably result in engineer visit

just wait now until mods post help here

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 26

Line performance issues should be seen by the moderators, as I think they can set up error counters. That tool used to be available, so I assume it still is.

If the line is fine, they it has to be an issue with your own network or devices.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 26

Hi @MarkW92

Thanks for posting.

Can I ask you to post your router stats for us on the thread so we can take a look at it?

Also can I ask how many devices connect to your hub currently both wired and wirelessly?

Cheers

Stuart

Community ModeratorStuartH
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
MarkW92
Message 16 of 26

Hi @StuartH

I've just been in contact with another advisor via live chat who told me my router was 'out of sync' so has sent me a new one. Hopefully this fixes the issue. Thank you for taking the time to get back to me anyway and thanks everyone else for the trouble shooting.

0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 17 of 26

See you back here in a couple of days.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 18 of 26

Sorry but would be surprised if that solves your problem and I think you will be back for mod help. I would post the information @StuartH requested

0 Ratings
MarkW92
Message 19 of 26

@StuartH

Couple of guys said I should still post just in case, despite a new router being sent out.

Currently there are 10 devices connected, 3 via Ethernet (PS4, Imac and BT vision box)Screenshot 2019-02-14 at 19.37.16.png

0 Ratings
Sage
Sage
Message 20 of 26

Not the requested stats.

HH6 Go to: Advanced settings/technical log.

HH5 Troubleshooting/helpdesk.

0 Ratings