cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Broadband VERY slow and going off

My broadband keeps going off at least 6 times today and when it comes back on it is very slow and i cant open more than one window without the other going off saying not enough band width or similar ive tried contacting BT to report a fault but as i cant get a mobile signal here so i cant text them and im not hanging on the phone for 45 minutes thats terrible any ideas anyone ive always had a low signal here but nothing like this 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Broadband VERY slow and going off

The fault isn't going to be fixed unless you report it.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Are you connecting using wireless or ethernet cable? Does the hub light colour change from blue and if so to what colour?

Is your hub connected direct to your master socket or are you using extension socket?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

But hanging on for 45 mins is a long time why isnt there an e mail i could send a message to not everyone in the world has a mobile signal to text them

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

It goes to Magenta pinkish colour and then flashing orange and its a wireless connection and no im not using a extension socket

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Which master socket do you have?  If 7 have you checked the front plate is securely connected

If you still connect phone to master socket dial 17070 option 2 should be silent

Keith_Beddoe_0-1577035081757.jpegMaster socket types.jpeg

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Yes its option 7

0 Ratings