cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Broadband and Landline Contradictions

I am currently trying to renew my broadband contract, but I'm being prompted to select a pay as you go option for my landline, and I can't progress the broadband renewal without selecting a landline option. At the moment I have unlimited weekend calls which I don't want to lose, but there is no option for this that I can select. If I renew my broadband contract with these different landline terms, will my current landline situation be terminated?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Broadband and Landline Contradictions

The landline options have now changed and one you have is no longer available. There is a similar option but slightly more expensive

try options team and negotiate a new deal 0800800030

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Message 3 of 3

Re: Broadband and Landline Contradictions

Hi @society78,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

Any customer who chooses to re-contract or amend their package after 19 March 2020 will be required to move over to one of our new Calling Plans. More information on our calling plan changes can be found here.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings