Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 21 of 26

Re: Broadband dropping out intermittently

Go to solution

Then try phoning customer services and see if you can get them to send you a replacement hub

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
JaneL
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 26

Go to solution

OK. Again, many thanks for your assistance/information which has let me discard potential causes and, hopefully, isolate the problem.  Will advise final outcome but, as per Capt Oakes, 'I may be some time'.     Cheers

0 Ratings
JaneL
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 26

Go to solution

Have finally resolved this issue. Have spoken to 6 more engineers who all re-tested the line and said there was not a problem, although admitted there had been frequent drop outs.  I emailed a formal complaint and another engineer from abroad contacted me, tested the line(!) and said no problem.  All support people totally ignored the Firmware aspect.  His final suggestion was that 'using 2 wireless devices whilst watching TV can cause interference and, thus, drop outs'.  What can I say.

My solution therefore is ................. I am moving to Virgin.

0 Ratings
timstone8
Message 24 of 26

Go to solution

Where do you find the logs which show the time of a reboot?

0 Ratings
timstone8
Message 25 of 26

Go to solution

where can i find the logs in the HH showing me the timing of when it reboots?

0 Ratings
pompey1898
Expert
Message 26 of 26

Go to solution

@timstone8,

You are posting on a very old thread.  You would be better off starting one of your own.

0 Ratings