Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kilda803
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Broadband dropping out

Go to solution

For months I have been having problems with broadband dropping out . Engineers have been out 3 times , no problem with my wiring . They say the exchange is at fault . As this went on I changed to fibre hoping it would help . Alas no it still drops out . BT say there are no problems. I would like to know what to do next ?
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
V_Meldrew
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Broadband dropping out

Go to solution

Are you on FTTP or FTTC?

FTTP is completely independant of any copper wiring which existed before installation and therefore if you're having the same problem with FTTP as you had on ADSL then it's not likely to be a fault with the BT equipment

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Kilda803,

I'm sorry you're connection has been dropping out. Please can you post your router stats as shown - Top Tips to get help on the forum

This will help to give us an indication of how your connection is performing and where the problem might be.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @Kilda803,

I'm sorry you're connection has been dropping out. Please can you post your router stats as shown - Top Tips to get help on the forum

This will help to give us an indication of how your connection is performing and where the problem might be.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings
Kilda803
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution
BT have resolved the proble , I hope
0 Ratings