cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ben46
Beginner
Message 11 of 15

Re: Broadband dropping ut

Problem solved last night it dropped out for over 3 hours so I have decided to pay the cancellation fee and find another supplier who will be a bit more reliable.

Thanks for all your help

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 12 of 15

hope you have made a good choice but you won't know until the new ISP gets connected  unless virgin the openreach  internet conenction will be same just different router

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Ben46
Beginner
Message 13 of 15

I think I might go back to Talktalk.  I know their connection is slow and lousy but at least I an not paying over £50.00 to use it.  And I do know what to expect 

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

@Ben46 I'm really sorry to see that you've been having problems with your connection and you're now considering leaving BT. 

I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team if you'd like us to help resolve the issues you're experiencing with your broadband dropping out.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 15 of 15

as I said unless you move to virgin the internet connection to your home is the same copper wire from cabinet to your home and difference is in router and who you actually pay  Moving to new ISP as a new customer will give you a good initial reduction in cost     just check your cab is not full otherwise you will not get a fibre conenction but join the waiting list

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings