cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Broadband fault raised online

Hi, does a complaint generate an email confirmation that it has been received?

I made a complaint online and saw a page confirming the details of the complaint but my connection (guess what the complaint is about!) kept dropping out while I was completing the form.

I'm now in limbo, not knowing whether the complaint has actually been submitted!

EDIT: thought it might be safest to submit the complaint again and now I cannot see the online option that I used earlier!

Mike

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Ability to Track Complaints in MyBT

Hi @msenior1957,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for taking the time to post.

Sorry to hear that you're having problems with your broadband connection.

If you raised the complaint via the online complaint portal you will not receive an email to let you know that the fault has been raised. We do remove contact methods from bt.com when they have received their maximum capacity. It wouldn't be fair to keep letting customers raise cases via the portal if it's going to take over a week or more for the cases to be picked up.

Being honest you would be best starting a thread on our broadband board and we might be able to help you out on the Community. 

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hello Matt, thank you for your reply.

Weirdly enough following submission of the complaint online it turns out I did get an acknowledgement text from 61998 at 10.35 advising me to expect engineer number 3. I've also now received an email (13.16) telling me my complaint is being investigated.

Even more weirdly the connection has been faultless since then, although I'm told there is still an issue!

If it gets resolved I might post the background of the matter and how it got resolved on the broadband board.

In hope

Mike

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Hi Matt.

I received this notification regarding a complaint I had logged via the call centre:-

Hitesh_0-1594646238189.png

This thread is discussing the need to be able to "track" complaints via the BT Customer Portal. We are all asking BT to please provide access to the details of the complaints we raise. One specific being, what has been documented as the complaint.

There are some very good people at BT who are trying very hard to help resolve the problems at a ground level.

But, why do BT not give us viability to the complaints we make? 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @Hitesh,

I have moved these posts onto their own thread.

Thanks 

Matt

0 Ratings