cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srit1
Beginner
Message 1 of 6

Broadband getting slower

It's been like this for a few weeks now and just keeps getting worse.

We've had openreach out before who installed a BT Master Socket 5C.

Why is my upload sync speed always so slow?

Why is my broadbad getting slower?

Our package is "Superfast Fibre Plus".

Pz0ptPl6zjD9jpn4x1OvJ

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Sage
Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Broadband getting slower

Could you post the connection stats from Advanced settings/technical log/information?

Try a quiet line test 17070 option 2, best with corded phone.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 6

Connection time is less than a day is that due to hub dropping connection or manual reset

if manual reset you need to stop resetting as stable connection is needed for any improvement

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
srit1
Beginner
Message 4 of 6

MO4JsBC

I don't have a telephone to test a quiet line. We've had openreach out before who has done a quiet line test with no problems.

0 Ratings
srit1
Beginner
Message 5 of 6

It wasn't a manual reset.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

You really need to check your phone line to make sure it is working and assuming it is then check for noise

if ok then you need to get engineer back as your stats are nowhere near the dslchecker estimated range

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings