cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 15

Re: Broadband speed reduction after reconnection

Go to solution

Hi @Andyp28, welcome to the community and thanks for posting, do you know if you've been put on Fibre 1 or Fibre essential? It should say on your order confirmation messages. The Fibre essential plan has a 40Mb maximum speed and that's what your max speed has been set to. 

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @NeilO   It’s fibre 1

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 15

Go to solution

Thanks @Andyp28.

In the hub stats, you posted the connection time was a bit over 15 hours. Had the connection been dropping or have you rebooted the hub or anything like that?

It's possible that the line has been banded to 40/10 due to a dropping connection if the line remains stable the profile should correct itself in about 10 days.

Thanks

Matt

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 15

Go to solution

Hi @Matt-S 

It is sort of a new connection which is why the hub has not been up for long.  If you look at my original post the speeds quoted are different than what I previously had and what was given 2 weeks ago.  I’m worried that my line has been throttled in some way hence the question.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 15

Go to solution

@Andyp28,

We can take a look into the account for you to work out what's going on. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team.

Thanks

Matt