cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 18

Re: Broadband speed

When going into broadband checker ,enter tel.no. As soon as I enter 01661 it comes up as no. Invalid.When trying address checker it just freezes.

Why can't you do the speed check?

John

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 18

are you a bt broadband customer?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 18

The broadband checker reports an "invalid number" until you enter the complete number.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 18

I did enter full number & The same reply came up,no.  invalid.

0 Ratings
Message 15 of 18

are you a bt broadband customer  if not that would be one reason checker does not work

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 18

Yes I am

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 18

post hub stats

if hh5 then troubleshooting then helpdesk

if hh6/SH2 then advanced settings then technical log information

check quiet line test  dial 17070 option 2  should hear you number repeated and then should be silent  best with corded phone

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 18

if you are a bt broadband customer the dslchecker should work and give results

try your address 

0 Ratings