cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Broadband

• There was planned broadband outage in my area recently so I presume the affected post codes were known.  Given: 1. I presume BT records postcodes of those who subscribe to Halo; 2. They also would have a record of mini hub holders. 

Question: why can't they automatically activate mini hubs in these circumstances rather than put the onus on subscribers to request activation?

Thanks. 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Broadband

@Phil01wrote:
  • There was planned broadband outage in my area recently so I presume the affected post codes were known.  Given: 1. I presume BT records postcodes of those who subscribe to Halo; 2. They also would have a record of mini hub holders. 

Question: why can't they automatically activate mini hubs in these circumstances rather than put the onus on subscribers to request activation?

Thanks. 

Good question! Perhaps BT do not have a record of allocated mini-hubs by post code in order to perform the mss activation or perhaps a dedicated program to identify and activate.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Broadband

Hi @Phil01,

Thank you for posting. 

That is a good suggestion. That would be the main benefit of having Halo 3 + and the Hybrid connection. If there are any issues with the Broadband connection the Mini hub should take over automatically.

You can find out more here - BT Halo 3 + 

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings